How to hang a canvas print without damaging the walls
HOW TO HANG A CANVAS WITHOUT NAILS OR DAMAGING THE WALLS
In this video you will discover the easiest way to picture and canvas hanging on the wall without nails or wire!
This damage-free method is so easy, anyone can do it!
- Stick one half of a picture hanging strip in each corner of the canvas with the arrows facing upwards.
- Then attach the other half, press it down firmly and remove the protective film.
- Press the canvas firmly and hold for 30 seconds. Then slide the canvas up and off the wall.
- To make sure the picture hanging strips are firmly stuck to the wall, rub and press them for 30 seconds.
- Last but not least, hang your canvas back on the wall!
VELCRO® Brand HANGables® Removable Picture Hanging Corners available on Amazon.
Strict landlord or freshly painted walls that you don’t want to damage, using nails or screws is not an option?
This low-profile, removable picture hanging strips are the easiest way to hang a canvas picture or painting flush against the wall.
They hold up to 3lbs per set, work on most smooth surfaces and peel cleanly off the wall without leaving any marks.
Truly the easiest way to hang a canvas damage-free.
#canvasprint #picturehanging #diyhomedecor #createyourcanvas
How to hang a canvas print without damaging the walls — No Comments
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>